Stephen Kirkpatrick

Friday, October 26, 2012

Dawnburst

Yesterday was a good day for On A Roll. The sunrise was one of "those" that constantly changed and amazed for over an hour. Choosing that "right" moment was hard but I went with this one early, I like the color mix.

Spending the last several days shooting gave me some good info on where I needed to be for the best shot. I got a number of other shots that I really enjoyed composing, just not On A Roll. Man I love this job.

Enjoy!




18)  Riverbend Sunrise --- Dawnburst
        Madison County, MS
October  25, 2012 - 6:47 am
Partly Cloudy, 63 degrees
17-35mm, 1.3 sec.@f4




19)  Leaves in Swamp --- Ghostly Reflections
        Madison County, MS
October 25, 2012 - 8:16 am
Fog, 61 degrees
17-35mm, 1/10@f8






No comments:

Post a Comment