Stephen Kirkpatrick

Friday, March 2, 2012

Silver Spring

It's been awhile since I shot anything On A Roll, 37 days to be exact. It's not that I haven't been searching, it's just that I haven't found anything that "moved" me. I've also been very busy with the launch of Muddy Water Camo, my first business venture outside of wildlife photography. All that to say, it felt good to be back On a Roll this week.


The photo below was taken with a digital point and shoot so the telephoto quality is not very good, but the final image on film should be wonderful. The seeding tree (I haven't identified it yet) was glistening in the sunlight as the fine, tiny hairs on the seed caps reflected the light. Loved it.






6)  Tree Seeding - (V)  
Madison County, MS
February 26, 2012 - 3:13 pm
Clear, 66 degrees
500mm, 1/500@f8, Tripod


(photo taken with Nikon P7000)



No comments:

Post a Comment